Services: Website Design
After we reach agreement with you on how your website can help you reach your
business goals, we use best practices for making your website . . .
to reach your ideal clients and persuade them to take action
- easy to use
- optimized for search engines
See examples of websites we have
designed and built.
What does a website cost?
Websites can range in price from $600 to $3,000 (or even more).
Several factors influence the cost of a website.
- Size: How many pages?
- Complexity: How many target audiences?
- Sophistication: Do you need a simple website or lots
of bells and whistles?
- Design: How many concepts for the beginning idea sketches? And how many
revisions will that process go through?
- Programming: Does your site need a database? An events
calendar? Registration forms? Contact forms?
- E-Commerce: Will your customers be paying for products
or services on your site?
- Clarity of vision: Do you have a clear idea of what you like and want?
- Text: Is your text already written?
Call for a free
consultation to discuss your business goals and how your website can
help you achieve them.